4HO: Healthy, Happy, Holy and – Honest.

Kundalini Yoga, White Tantric Yoga, Ashrams, Daily Life...
KamallaKaur

4HO: Healthy, Happy, Holy and – Honest.

Post by KamallaKaur »

Perhaps the 3HO can become the 4HO: Healthy, Happy, Holy and – Honest. - Antion Vikram Singh

What would we suggest to Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) Teachers were they to desire to create a much better healthy, happy, holy - and honest! - Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Alliance?

Sikhs, of course, ask that they drop the Sikh names, especially the use of Kaur, Singh and Khalsa. Also that they stop using Gurbani as mantras for boons.

I would also suggest that they divorce themselves from Yogi Bhajan, because he is bad medicine and it is getting badder and badder, quickly.

forget-me-not

Re: 4HO: Healthy, Happy, Holy and – Honest.

Post by forget-me-not »

KamallaKaur wrote:Perhaps the 3HO can become the 4HO: Healthy, Happy, Holy and – Honest. - Antion Vikram Singh
Brilliant!
What would we suggest to Kundalini Yoga (as taught by Yogi Bhajan) Teachers were they to desire to create a much better healthy, happy, holy - and honest! - Kundalini Yoga Teacher's Alliance?

Sikhs, of course, ask that they drop the Sikh names, especially the use of Kaur, Singh and Khalsa. Also that they stop using Gurbani as mantras for boons.
This would satisfy me.
I would also suggest that they divorce themselves from Yogi Bhajan, because he is bad medicine and it is getting badder and badder, quickly.
Money talks, as they say. Quite a few KY teachers depend on income from KY classes for their livelihood. As Yogi Bhajan's scandalous behavior becomes ever more public and impossible to deny, association with him will become a financial liability. They will have to choose between being his public disciples, or financially successful yoga teachers, but not both.

I predict a similar dilemna for the 3HO businesses. It'll be interesting to see how companies like Yogi Tea and Akal Security handle the embarrassment as more of the lies and coverups become uncovered. If they were at all smart, they'd get ahead of the scandals by going public, disavowing and excommunicating the conspirators who executed YB's orders, and making sincere amends to the victims.

KamallaKaur

Post by KamallaKaur »

If they were at all smart, they'd get ahead of the scandals by going public, disavowing and excommunicating the conspirators who executed YB's orders, and making sincere amends to the victims.

They say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one!

forget-me-not

Post by forget-me-not »

KamallaKaur wrote:If they were at all smart, they'd get ahead of the scandals by going public, disavowing and excommunicating the conspirators who executed YB's orders, and making sincere amends to the victims.

They say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one!
Someday, when the Realm of Justice comes, they won't be able to say they didn't know... they won't be able to say they were just following orders...

RationalYogin

Post by RationalYogin »

I'd vote for leaving the Holy out of it! Replace it with (H)open!