It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:54 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 3:33 pm 
Sikhs Free Press

Why Yogi Bhajan Followers Practice Hindu Rituals
by Antion Vikram Singh

When I look at Punjabi Sikhs discussing Bhajanism, as it so often happens these days, it’s obvious that they cannot comprehend how anyone who seems to have become a Sikh could possibly be interested in things Hindu.

I suspect this is because, for them, having been born a Sikh, the abhorrence of Hindu practices has been taught to them since birth. It’s second nature. That is not true for the Westerners who turn to Bhajanism.

In 1969, I was looking to live a more spiritual lifestyle and had been experimenting with psychedelic drugs, such as LSD, for more than two years. Then, I decided I had had enough. The ecstatic states of mind I had originally experienced through these chemicals had long since faded, and I was looking for a way of recreating these feelings through a healthy, spiritually-oriented lifestyle....More

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:54 pm 
Antion Vikram Singh hits it out of the park again!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:44 pm 
Absolutely wonderful!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 4:27 pm 
...Unfortunately, Bhajanist Sikhi-ness still has to be taught today - by legal definition - according to the “teachings of Yogi Bhajan.” The settlement for the recent bitterly fought court cases in Oregon contained the following as part of the instructions for those who were to administer the settlement:

“(They shall be) working in the best interest of the entity and in service of such related entity’s mission to support and advance the practice of the Sikh Religion or the technology of Kundalini Yoga, as both were taught, by the Siri Singh Sahib Bhai Sahib Harbhajan Singh Khalsa Yogiji, aka Yogi Bhajan.”

What about Sikhi according to Sri Guru Granth Sahib, the Kakkars and Amarit Sanchaar of Guru Gobind Singh ji, and the Sikh Rehit Maryada?
- Antion Vikram Singh

I have posted this article to sikh_news_discussion and I am asking about putting it out of the German FB KY instructor's site...

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:02 pm 
I have posted Antion Vikram Singh's article on the FB Deutchland Kundalini Yoga Instructor private forum.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:37 pm 
The Moderator of the German FB KY Instructor private forum has translated Antion Vikram Singh's article, about Bhajanists doing Hindu rituals, into German and they are discussing it like mad, in German. I have attempted to GOOGLE translate some of it and they still seem in heavy denial regarding the political situations they are in the middle of. A Sikh I know posted the heavy picture of the dead Sikh protester on their Deutchland KT FB forum, with an explanation of the current global protests, asking for support. I commented on it, reminding KY Instructors that a Baba/Dera is involved in the Sikhs protests and that Sikhs are also protesting against Yogi Bhajan followers for being part of bad guys affliliated Baba/Dera as well.

I posted:

3,500 Sikhs petition Akal Takhat against Bhajan’s yogis
Son-in-law and 3HO leader urge PR damage control measures
By Anju Kaur | September 18, 2015