It is currently Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:59 am 
Hindu Way Of Urinating Is The Best, Sanatan Sanstha Says
HuffPost India | By Shivam Vij

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:31 pm 
Good thing today is laundry day-I worry I may be hindering the flow of my sattvikwaves !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:48 pm 
Quote:
They say that wearing kurta-pyjama “generates an elliptical (similar to the flame of a lamp) protective sheath around the body” but it is “more sattvik” to wear “Sovale (A clean, washed, silk or cotton dhoti to be worn during puja [Ritualistic worship]).” The protective shield that a sovale generates around the body is spherical.

Everything in this article seems so familiar, hauntingly so. It is just the sort of stuff that Yogi Bhajan taught, only the details diverge. No meridians, magnetic fields and chunis, but everyone agrees that silk is definately better than cotton.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2015 7:54 am 
[code][/code]
Well we all want a spherical protective shield don't we? A silk dhoti,isn't that wrapped like a diaper?
Yes,I recall Y.B. saying similar things.It all sounds so superstitious to me now,hard to believe I once took it all as gospel.A gospel I could never live up to.
Now I know god,plain and simple.I don't need special clothing or gems to protect me.Gemstones are nice to own,but god is what protects me,everything else is superfluous.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:12 pm 
stardreamer wrote:
Yes,I recall Y.B. saying similar things.It all sounds so superstitious to me now,hard to believe I once took it all as gospel.

But... but... the teachings are scientific! ;-)

Quote:
Now I know god,plain and simple.I don't need special clothing or gems to protect me.Gemstones are nice to own,but god is what protects me,everything else is superfluous.

+1

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:14 am 
Yes,I recall hearing that word many times,science.It made it sound so official.Hindsight,I wish I had countered-"so where is the evidence?" Of course I knew better than to appear negative,and actually question the almighty teachings.Maybe all of the evidence is hidden away at the Kundalini Research Institute?