It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:16 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:52 pm 
and did the abused man file assault & battery charges against Bhajan.... what year was that?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:10 am 
Yogi Bhajan had a whole harem of girl/women. It was Sai Baba, and others, who had harems of boy/men.

YB was not homosexual. He may have been bi-sexual.

My guess, is that he "played" with his boy toys, in full knowledge that he was messing with them big time.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:29 am 
longago wrote:
and did the abused man file assault & battery charges against Bhajan.... what year was that?
It was around 1990 when I heard about it, so it had to have been before that. I think it happened in L.A. I don't know who he was or what happened to him afterwards.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:47 am 
Bhajan found whatever 'trigger' was there to use to his advantage; when he met my niece (non-3HO) he began a spontaneous monologue "Why do I like her so much" he wondered out loud. We were in a private home talking with each other when he walked up to us. He liked her because her aura told him she had a weak father figure in her life and those were exactly the type of women he could manipulate. He once asked my young child if he was allowed to watch cartoons. He said he was not allowed, Bhajan told him "I'll allow you to watch cartoons." A few years later he had a meeting with a group of young elementary aged kids without their parents around and asked them what they were afraid of (useful information for a manipulator to have).

Bhajan used jealousy to control his harem. He used closeted 3HO gay men, slavishly in love with him who were basely and abjectly servile, to fulfill his first need for m-o-n-e-y. I doubt that he used them for sex.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 6:19 am 
forget-me-not

who told you the information about the LA man held down and sexually assaulted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:10 pm 
longago, what would you do with the information if I name my source?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:46 pm 
how credible is your source? that is my concern because - there is the Kate Felt Karta Purkh Kaur
assault Bhajan had several people hold her down and then Bhajan sexually assaulted her ( her accusations are on public record in the legal case ) it was her own sister Guru Amrit Kaur that put her in that vulnerable position and allowed it to happen to her as far as I know.... now the sexual assault on a man ordered by Bhajan with 3HO/Sikh men holding him down .... this is information that needs to be put on record..... how is it that anyone that still calls themselves a Sikh, in any communial living region, can feel safe.... Guru Amrit runs the show now....I guess for those people who still wear the robes it's just 'better them than me' what a great spiritual calling to be an American Sikh/3HO member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:11 am 
I'd say he was credible. In the context of the conversation we were having I don't know why he would have made it up. But if I name names he'll probably do two things:

1. Deny it.
2. Be really pissed- at me.

He and his wife were serious Dharma Jocks. They believed YB could do no wrong. His wife went ballistic on me one time when I said YB was wrong to teach that it's OK to lie over the phone to make money. Like, looming over me, in my face, screaming furious. I thought she was going to punch me.

Unless you're planning on doing something actionable, I'm not keen on putting myself at risk for nothing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 12:25 am 
if they thought Bhajan could do no wrong why would they talk about him orchestrating a sexual assault...did they approve of it did they think it was ok?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:12 am 
He relayed the story casually to me, like it was no big deal.

He was like, "One time the Siri Singh Sahib ordered some men to hold a young yoga student down and shove jalepenos up his butt. He struggled and screamed a bunch. Want some tea?"

I wasn't sure what was more horrifying: that Bhajan ordered such a violation, that his followers followed such a heinous order, or that this seemingly nice, kind man was so blase about it.