It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:19 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:40 pm 
Kamalla Rose Kaur

Different factions of the very very rich and powerful, both Republican and Democrat mock battle each other. Rich men in their clubs, and on the golf courses, meet and make deals. Who needs conspiracy theories, when we can talk facts? Trump and Hillary have been known to partay together. Bill and Trump? They all have secrets and fetishes, and drugs and whatever money can buy. They will get involved with children sex trafficking OR cover for their horrible cronies. They are sad and insecure and jealous of nice people,. They are.

Boris : when 'conspiracy theory' is truth....wtf do you do then?

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Boris, you know the answer. It is a WAY of BEING, a way of walking through the world. We get cast in "roles", sometimes out of the blue, sometimes, we choose the role, sometime we have to submit to it, Sometimes, in an instant, a moment.

OFTEN, the roles we find ourselves in are too hard and we can feel we get in the way of what might have been, had it been an easier role we were cast to play. I MIGHT have been a Religious Studies professor. I MIGHT have been a journalist but I ended up a "Secret Source" , for a spell there, instead. What an amazing experience...except. Well, I was a mess. Which is to say, I guess I played my role great but I wish I hadn't been such a mess?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 4:01 pm 
Antion started this thread off in a promising direction, in fact it was the first new interesting topic in a long time, but as often happens it turns into another self-involved thread all about Kamalla. My interest in this group was hanging by a thread anyway, so this was last little annoyance I needed to finally sever this connection.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:05 pm 
Sorry, Mike. Maybe I should have separated this thread, started by Antion Vikram Singh, from Elandra's and my anti-cult FB activism on this same subject. But this WWoYB link has become the public link, so it easiest for you to simply start a new thread and post whatever you want. It is FREE SPEECH forum, we can all post whatever we like, as long as we don't personally attack each other.

Please stop putting Elandra and me down - your think Antion Vikram Singh is the Alpha and he likes his wife and me being trashed? WTF? SELF ABSORBED? It is MY FB page and I am doing kind of "dangerous" work in front of MY personal audience of the PRESS, scholars, Sikhs, nonSikhs, my family and friends, on behalf of women YB abused and you think I am self absorbed?

My brother and husband think you might be a A-hole. Just saying.

What are YOU doing, Mike? Why do you matter?

Last edited by KamallaKaur on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:31 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:14 pm 
Wow, look who just showed up on my FB page and said: WHAT???

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa:

The really shocking nature of this is of course the sexual manipulation and misuse of power and authority......We all kinda knew YB was somewhat a power freak but most of us didn't even consider this was a possible scenario until a bit latter.....However when i left the 3HO organization in late 70's it was becoming increasing evident that much was wrong.....What is really sickening is the continued cover up by the Orginazation....

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa, last time we communicated was June 2014 where you denounced me as an incarnation of evil (or the like, see our conversation below) and you said horrible things about the Wacko Wolrd of Yogi Bhajan forum and archive. You insulted Elandra to her face and she responded with a torrent of amazing articulate prose, She demanded an apology.

You and I are old friends and I have never once NOT accepted a sincere apology from ANYONE yet this life. Few ever apologize, needless to report.

Elandra and Kamalla Kaur Speak Truth To Blather

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:11 am 
More from Kamalla Kaur's Public FB page:

Elandra Kirsten Meredith and I were never part of Yogi Bhajan's harem and Yogi Bhajan did not arrange our marriages. But again, many of our dearest fellow escapees from the Yogi Bhajan cult (and many who are still in the Yogi Bhajan cult) got lured/caught into YB's harem and abused, or they were victims of YB's sadistic matchmaking efforts. Yogi Bhajan also enjoyed breaking up marriages. In contrast to Yogi Bhajan's harem members, married couples in Yogi Bhajan's cult were suppose to have sex only once a month.

In 2002 former students of Yogi Bhajan, posting under anonymous screen names on the Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan forum/archive, shared about their Arranged Marriages. It is now 2017, fifteen years later, and no one has ever added another comment or question to the thread. When Dr. Connie Elsberg's book. "Graceful Women" published in 2004, I added her academic descriptions of YB arranged marriages as an Intro.

(I remember Dr. David T. Mason reading the Arranged Marriage thread, in real time, and gushing over it as a remarkable piece of improvisational team-teaching and sharing from the heart.)

To this day, Sikh families are often very involved at all levels in family member's marriages. How oppressive, or helpful and supportive this process is, depends on how healthy the families involved are.

In extreme contrast, Yogi Bhajan fits the description of a psychopath quite dramatically. He wasn't a good man, much less a good Sikh.

ARRANGED MARRIAGES

Attachment:
Bibijiand YB.jpg
Bibijiand YB.jpg [ 8.26 KiB | Viewed 535 times ]

Last edited by KamallaKaur on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:19 am 
Awakening X-Bhajanist on FB:

I remember YB and Bibiji with their teenage children when they would come to visit the San Rafael ashram in 71-72. What ever happened with their children?

Kamalla Rose Kaur Since YB's death in 2004, Bibiji and her three children have been in court battles with YB's followers. They recently, finally, settled out of court.

SSSC Shake Up Adds Bibiji + Ranbir, Kulbir & Kamaljit

Yogi Bhajan made his wife Bibiji and SSSS Guru Amrit Kaur Khalsa (Top Secretary) the Reilgious heads of Sikh Dharma/3HO. Smoothe Move - right?

Of course the Great Guru Granth is the ONLY spiritual Guide for Sikhs. But as a result of the BIG SCHISM TRIAL in Portland in 2010, the YB Empire MUST (legally) promote the Teachings of Yogi Bhajan. They actually can NOT promote Sikhi over Bhajanism.

X-Bhajanist: I was curious on a more personal level. Like how they feel about their father and his legacy now that he is gone. Obviously leaving his assets to those outside the family must have been painful for both his wife and his children. That's not to say that he didn't owe a huge debt to his followers and especially those that he had abused.

Kamalla Kaur

My opinion: Yogi Bhajan was a very abusive husband and father. Whole family KNEW all about the harem etc. Don't know or care how they feel, until they come clean into the light of Truth. It is all about the money. Except that YB's son-in-law casts himself in the role of great Sikh leader of all BEINGS.

http://bhaisahib.org/
Attachment:
Satpal2.jpg
Satpal2.jpg [ 4.33 KiB | Viewed 534 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:26 am 
Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Yuck, wish i would never have to see his picture ever again, cant wait to tell my story, time for exposure of hideous mind control abuses in the elite and the elite in the spiritual world...its the exposure that can stop it!

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way."
-Emile Zola

"We can’t allow this to continue because what it means is that naturally vulnerable people are going to continue to be preyed upon.” - Emma Thompson

Kamalla Kaur

Hi Elandra, I know. I know. YB photos are hard to take - and hearing his VOICE? Worse yet.

YB has been dead for 13 years now. But healing takes time.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:07 am 
"Antion started this thread off in a promising direction, in fact it was the first new interesting topic in a long time, but as often happens it turns into another self-involved thread all about Kamalla. My interest in this group was hanging by a thread anyway, so this was last little annoyance I needed to finally sever this connection." Dr. Mike

I may well go through and delete these Dr. Mike related posts later but it SO demonstrates the crap women take from men all the time. The Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan used to be a very busy and hopping forum before I RETIRED from endless hours of UNPAID work. Right? Thus it is MY fault that there are no longer interesting threads started around here? Yes, got me there.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:19 pm 
I'm not following the Harvey Weinstein story closely enough to know if he assaulted very young women or girls . It's no secret that Yogi Bhajan was a serial abuser. And like Weinstein he had/has plenty of people willing to cover up his crimes.

Clearly, it's because of brave women like Premka who have spoken out that Bhajan's dirty secret is not secret. And it's certainly with the support of women, notably women like Kamalla and Elandra, that more of his victims will come forward.

I'm reminded of two young bhajanist women we know of who were assaulted. One of them, thankfully, is still with us and living abroad. She is writing her story with the support and encouragement of this forum.

The second woman, who like the other was under-aged, was Kirn Jot Kaur. She died before her story could be told. And her story came to light on this forum.

I don't take that for granted. Thank you, Kamalla.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:50 pm 
From Kamalla Kaur's FB page:

No, I was wrong. Bibiji and children have NOT settled out of court with Yogi Bhajan's followers. I received the following from an anon. person in the know: Frankly, it is an eternal war between the wife and mistress, no matter if they ever serve on the same boards or not. Heheheh.

"Kamalla, you state that the family and the cult settled out of court. This is incorrect. (You link the WWYB thread about Kulbir and Bibiji being seated on the boards.) There was a manufactured path to let Kulbir take a temporary seat until he is required to stand for election. This was a compromise, not a settlement. The family is still fighting the cult in court."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next