Fantastic! We have a new Mahan Tantric!

For new topics and current conversations. Everyone's welcome to participate!
KamallaKaur

Re: Fantastic! We have a new Mahan Tantric!

Post by KamallaKaur »

Didn't take much "research" for this New Mahan Tantric to figure out she would need to divorce herself from the YB Empire.

Cont. Harsimranpreet Kaur writes:

As 2015 dawned, it became apparent that the video courses were no longer having the same effect as before. She found she was having to work harder to move the energy and she realized that it was coming time to announce herself. She could no longer hide behind Yogi Bhajan. Those kriyas in White Tantric Yoga needed to be hers. It was an agonizing six months under the merciless examination of her teacher and herself. It was time to meditate on just how to proceed. She felt she was unseating an empire and no one could guide her except her soul. Summer Solstice had to be the place, she felt, but she could no longer chase her destiny. She left it in trust with the hands of God. Knowing that her presence in the community was known, she waited to be placed on the throne.

Summer Solstice 2015 has come and gone and the Mahan Tantric was not there to announce herself. It has become apparent that a new system has to be created to accompany this New Age and to separate the title of Mahan Tantric from the legacy of Yogi Bhajan. Previous Mahan Tantrics were trained directly by their teacher who preceded them on the throne. Times have changed. The Mahan Tantric is a crown belonging to the One, and it was no accident that Yogi Bhajan’s successor in that position never knew him on Earth. It is time to realize that the dynamic between teacher and student has become more subtle and no longer can we follow a man in this world.
In 1699, Guru Gobind Singh created the Order of the Khalsa and with that ushered in the transition to the ascencion of human spirituality.

Archivist1

Post by Archivist1 »

When Yogi Bhajan died in 2004, the whole White Tantric Yoga video series and the whole running of the White Tantric Yoga racket, was inherited by Yogi Bhajan's old time secretary, MSS Sat Simran Kaur Khalsa.
SatSimranKaur.jpg
MSS Sat Simran Kaur Khalsa

Now Harsimranpreet Kaur, who never met Yogi Bhajan is claiming to be the new Mahan Tantric. Doing so by-passes copyright laws, the YB Empire as a whole, and directly attacks the career/livelihood of MSS Sat Simran Kaur Khalsa!
NewMahanTantric.jpg
Harsimranpreet Kaur Khalsa
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Antion Vikram Singh

Post by Antion Vikram Singh »

Here's the link to the original thread on FB where I found ut about this:

https://www.facebook.com/christopher.er ... omments=24

Archivist1

Post by Archivist1 »

Sant Haraza Singh, there you are! Welcome to The Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan.

Inspired by your suggestion, Archivist1 is testing a possible change.

Our "Master Crooks and Crooked Masters" section is now "Master Crooks, Crooked Masters, and WAY WACKOS"

This change is open to, subject to, community review, and final approval by the forum administrators.
Perhaps in a move befitting its title, The Wacko World of YB can create some kind of online museum to the greatest wackos ever produced or inspired by 3HO and KY. The current Mahan Tantric, born of Cleveland, is certainly worthy of inclusion. Also worthy is Wiley Brooks, the founder of the breatharian movement in America who after being caught secretly binging on junk food while advocating for existing purely on light and air, decided to roll with it and advance a bold sadhana of McDonalds and KY mantras.

http://www.breatharian.com/fivemagic5dwords.html

Antion Vikram Singh

This Bhajanist has an interesting perspective on FB:

Jagatjoti Khalsa
3 hrs · WordPress · Edited ·

I trust someone will prove to me that she is not who she says she is. I don't mean insult her and emotionally blather about this and that. What I mean is who will tell me whether she is actually the Mahan Tantric or not with facts and specifics.

Antion Vikram Singh

OK, here is the first official statement:

FYI... .Sat Nam. Some of you might have received a letter from someone over the past few days stating that she is the current Mahan Tantric. I do not know this person and have not received the mail myself. Her letter was forwarded to me by others. The letter states that she will be contacting Organizers of White Tantric Yoga® and others related to White Tantric Yoga®. This is a good opportunity to share the knowledge given to us by the Mahan Tantric Yogi Bhajan about the Mahan Tantric.

First of all, I would like to let you know that I did investigate some of the claims in the letter and found them to be false. First and foremost, she has not been acknowledged by Guru Dev Singh. Matter of fact he told me that she was no longer welcome in Sat Nam Rasayan as her behavior had gotten aggressive and not to the standards of the practitioners of that community.

Also, she has not communicated with or been in touch with or has had any sanction by any of the facilitators of White Tantric Yoga®.

For your information, when Yogi Bhajan made the videos (starting in 1987 when he was in his physical body, after personally guiding the White Tantric Yoga workshops for 17 years) he said they would work, and even work after he left his physical body. Students found this to be true at that time, and in 2004 when he transitioned from his physical body, this continued to be the experience of those who attended the workshops who had attended them prior to his transition. Now your own experience confirms and affirms that.

When asked if there would be another Mahan Tantric, he gave us a protocol if someone did claim that. The protocol is for us to ascertain if in fact a claimant is the Mahan Tantric, as there is always that possibility. No one to date has met the protocol.

He said that the video taped courses were our greatest asset as they would allow us to connect with his subtle body which would be the closest thing to personally meditating in his presence, and enable to help us release whatever thoughts, blocks or emotions that inhibit us from utilizing our intuition and higher guidance systems to live to our highest potential.

I was privileged to not only be his student since 1970, but also to travel with him when he presented the workshops himself, and work with him to produce the videos that are now used in the White Tantric Yoga® video workshops. My understanding of the Mahan Tantric is that it is not a role of conducting courses, but the courses were and are a way for him to reach many people at one time to benefit from the White Tantric Yoga® energy the same way that one would be able to feel in his physical presence and which would allow them to make shifts in consciousness.

Yogi Bhajan was not just the Mahan Tantric when he sat in White Tantric Yoga® workshops. He was the Mahan Tantric as the human being who was in service to others all the time. His role to help us unite our finite selves to our Infinite selves was his 24/7 passions and mission. He opened up many pathways for people to follow in order for them to do that.

I learned from him not to comment on another person’s spiritual path or leadership on a spiritual path, and I am not willing to do so in this case. In conclusion I can say is that (1) the videos do still work (because you and I experience that they do), and (2) the person who wrote that letter does not fit the protocol The Mahan Tantric Yogi Bhajan left for her to be the Mahan Tantric in the lineage he is a part of, and (3) that we will continue to schedule workshops and continue to work with 3HO International and 3HO Europe to deliver the video courses at their events.

Please do not hesitate to communicate directly with me at any time with any questions, or concerns that you might have, or if I can be of any service.

We just had an amazing Summer Solstice Sadhana celebration in New Mexico and we are planning to attend the European Yoga Festival in France in August. I always look forward to seeing you the next time.

With love and prayers,
Satsimran Kaur
CEO White Tantric Yoga®

KamallaKaur

Post by KamallaKaur »

Love how MSS Satsimran Kaur Khalsa does not sully herself by even mentioning the name of the self proclaimed Mahan Tantric.

I got really excited at this part:

When asked if there would be another Mahan Tantric, he gave us a protocol if someone did claim that. The protocol is for us to ascertain if in fact a claimant is the Mahan Tantric, as there is always that possibility. No one to date has met the protocol.

WOW!!!! So, in theory, someone might be crowned the next Mahan Tantric! But who are the "we/us" that YB gave the secret protocol to and why do we trust "them" to determine if someone has met the protocol? Sounds like these secret folks with "the secret protocol" have the superior powers, including power over any new Mahan Tantric!

Notice that MSS Sat Simran Kaur Khalsa makes sure to use the copyright symbol everytime she writes the words "White Tantric Yoga" but are the words "Mahan Tantric" owned by the YB Empire? The New Mahan Tantic, Harsimranpreet Kaur, is preparing to teach "Mahan Tantric Yoga."

B.S. METER BEEPING - Alert ALERT!!! You know I do not believes that MSS Satsimran Kaur Khalsa believes this next statement one bit. After Bibiji, Satsimran Kaur Khalsa was known as Yogi Bhajan's biggest mouthed critic, highly cynical, living an IN and OUT of her whites life, often unpleasant, and some even suspected her of blackmailing the Master.

He was the Mahan Tantric as the human being who was in service to others all the time. His role to help us unite our finite selves to our Infinite selves was his 24/7 passions and mission. He opened up many pathways for people to follow in order for them to do that.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP!

I learned from him not to comment on another person’s spiritual path or leadership on a spiritual path, and I am not willing to do so in this case.

Hilarious! Now we KNOW she is sheeting us! Yogi Bhajan taught MSS Sat Simran Kaur Khalsa to NOT talk trash about other's spiritual paths and leadership abilities?

Balderdash! Ha, ha, love it!

Antion Vikram Singh

VERY interesting thread happening on FB but I don't know how to give you the link. Go to the wall of Ina Sukh Nidhan and you can find it. Here's some extracts, starting with her comments on the original post:

Ina Sukh Nidhan feeling yucky
11 hrs ·

Now they are becoming really implausible. They are already suffering from spiritual megalomania. People wake up! Leave the cult! Kundalini Yoga is a great technique but there are some people full of delusions of grandeur who are trying to control the organisation which is starting to crumble....Completly corrupted. They realized their bullshit doesnt work anylonger in aquarian age... So quickly, take one of the most steerable and use her as the new mahan tantric. This is sick! People i know who are currently in teachertraining: dont eat everything they are telling you. White tantra is part of the requirements for the Training. Question yourself if you really want to go for that... Question in general...

Helle Dayal Kaur Nissen I did a little research. And as I see it, what Yogi Bhajan did himself was no different. All the grand titles he held was self announced. There are numerous posts out there from believers of the Sikh religion who says exactly the same about Yogi Bhajan as 3HO now says about this woman. Personally I become suspicious when ANYONE starts using grand titles. I think it is most vice not to take any side in all of this, but just stay true to your own practice and connection to self with in you, and just teach people to be happy and find balance through kundalini yoga. I do think we need to keep things separate and be aware that there is the practice and then there is the culture, and culture is flawed and every one has their own culture, beliefs and backgrounds. I will not mix culture and practice. With culture it's all just drama, and a fight over language, words, concepts and titles. Who needs them? smile emoticon00

Esther Justus I agree with Ramliv Kaur.. psychotic behaviour. And yes, love the technology of KY, but have met quite a lot of souls out there who are susceptible to indoctrination and on spiritual egotrips. It is actually what kept me away from Kundalini Yoga at first. Now I just see it as if it were a big buffet, I just pick from it what serves me. And even though it has helped me tremendously in my own personal development, it is not the ONLY way.

Arun Eden-Lewis Sukh, brave as ever, bless you. Having just resigned from working with one of these Kundilini megalomaniacs, I relate to what you are saying. Thank you for saying it out loud. Sat Nam, sister.

Ina Sukh Nidhan There are also big teachers who belive they got YBs subtle body....

forget-me-not

Post by forget-me-not »

What a glorious mess!

Sat Simran notes that the New Mahan Tantric hasn't been in touch with her WTY(tm) organization nor been sanctioned by them. Methinks she doesn't grasp the concept of a schism, or karma for that matter. It was perfectly fine for YB to create bogus titles for himself and schism from both Hazara Singh and Sikhism, but now it's not OK when someone does it to them.

My money's on the Bhajanists for this fight. Harsimranpreet's playing by Bhajan's handbook in annointing herself a Master, but she seems to have skipped the chapters on the importance of charisma and surrounding oneself with armed bodyguards.

This battle has all the class of a Reality TV show starring professional wrestlers, only funnier. Pass the popcorn, please...

Lama Lilan Po Ph.D.

Post by Lama Lilan Po Ph.D. »

Look who popped up at HQ with The Chief yesterday:

Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015
Subject: Old Friends
Old fiends .jpg

Summertime at the ranch with two old friends, Sat Simran and Nirinjan.

Life With Yogi Bhajan | hjiwan@ninetreasures.com | Nine Treasures | 718 McCurdy Rd. | Espanola, NM 87532
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.