It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:38 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2018 2:15 am 

I watched Dateline's documentary last night about how the "adults" running the U.S. Women's Gymnastics Team covered up Larry Nassar's sexual abuse of those girls- for YEARS. One of his victims, riding in a car driven by her coach, even described her abuse explicitly but he did NOTHING about it. Her abuse persisted for another five years.

Her mother was told by the team authorities to keep quiet about it, supposedly to not to interfere with an FBI investigation. But there was no investigation. They never reported it to the FBI. They let it go on for years and years.

It brought me back to when my husband and I tried to raise the alarm about Narayan Singh in Phoenix. How the Guru Teraths, Guru Roop and others first made excuses about him, and then when we persisted, circled the wagons and denied any abuse took place.

I wish like hell that his victims would speak out. We tried so hard to bring him to justice, but there was only so much we could do without the victims being willing to come forward to law enforcement. I understand that they are frightened and hurt, and probably just want to put it behind them and pretend it never happened. But their silence has enabled him to prey on countless other children, damaging their lives as well.

Those girls who spoke Truth to Larry Nassar are heroes.

Here's a link to the Dateline show. It's worth watching:

http://olympics.nbcsports.com/2018/04/23/mckayla-maroney-larry-nassar-sexual-abuse-dateline-video/

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 1:20 am 

Forget-me-not, might you remind us of the role of Inderjit Kaur Puri, the wife of Harbhajan Singh Khalsa, (aka Yogi Bhajan) in this matter?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2018 2:02 am 

Lama Lilan Po Ph.D. wrote:
Forget-me-not, might you remind us of the role of Inderjit Kaur Puri, the wife of Harbhajan Singh Khalsa, (aka Yogi Bhajan) in this matter?

A mother of one of Narayan's victims told me that Yogi Bhajan sent his wife, Bibi Inderjit Kaur (Bibiji), to Phoenix to try to convince people to keep quiet about Narayan's rampant pedophilia. According to her, Bibiji knocked on her door. When she answered, Bibiji asked her on behalf on Yogi Bhajan to keep quiet about it. Really turned up the pressure on her with guilt trips about hurting the "Siri Singh Sahib's" reputation.

Narayan was the ashram baby-sitter. He was a "child photographer." He had a playground full of enticing toys in his front yard. So many children at the ashram-run Montessori school began acting out sexually, the teachers realized that someone was molesting them. They eventually traced it back to Narayan. All of those children had spent the night at his house.

They told the school director, who threatened to fire them all if they persisted in their allegations. YB sent Bibiji out to quiet things down. He assigned Guru Roop Kaur (director of Public Relations) to keep Narayin in control. She told me that the problem was solved, nothing to worry about.

Had they chopped off his dick and turned him in to the police? NO. They just made him remove his toys from his front yard, assigned a blind old Granthi to "keep an eye on him" and YB had given him a "special meditation" to cure him. So all was well.

The Guru Teraths said that "everyone knew that Narayan was a pedophile, that they had known for years." As a result, he was no longer allowed to be a guide at Childrens' Camp or the Indian school program, where he had molested so many children.

My husband and I demanded that they report him to the police. That they try to get justice for the children who had been hurt. After that, they circled the wagons. Guru Roop refused to take our calls anymore. The Guru Teraths denied that the previous conversation with us had even taken place.

So we called the police. They said that unless at least one of the victims came forward, willing to press charges, they could not make an arrest.

One really weird thing: My husband had a friend at his martial arts dojo who was a police detective. Told him the story. The detective ran Narayan's name in every configuration, former name, address and former address, from L.A. to Phoenix... and was stunned. There was absolutely no record of him anywhere in any database. No birth certificate, no Social Security number, no drivers license, no nuthin. He said that in his entire career he had never seen such a blackout of information.

Offline Profile