It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:04 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 3:39 pm 
Note from Kamalla Kaur : Elandra created the following thread this morning (Dec. 7, 2017) quoting my encouraging words. I have responded by posting three comments:

Elandra Kirsten Meredith
·

#attackedfortellingthetruth about #guruexpose and #SupportExpressed for me: In response to the insulting attack comes encouragement,

"GOOD FOR YOU! Elandra, this is YOUR moment. You have a huge and expanding mostly loving audience reading your words. You are fabulous! Don't want you to stop telling folks to speak out, or to stop yelling "FIRE!" This is your time, you are safe, and SO REFRESHING! Just want to INHALE you deeply into my tired old aura. THANK YOU, Elandra. Keep talking. Yay!"

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Not wishing to upstage you Elandra Kirsten Meredith but, as usual, I get distinctly more attacks than you. But then I play the librarian role in our anti-cult activism, and your husband is famous - and you are too, of course.

I assert this need to be clear that I received more insults from our recent critic than you did, because he is actually an old friend from our cult past - who LEFT the cult when we did, 25 years ago.

That is right. He is not a cult member attacking us. He is a cult survivor attacking us, but again, me more than you.

His platform seems to be that "we are negative and he isn't and it shows."

And he believes that he knows more about the crime in the group, than we activists have put together yet - based on the testimony and court documents we have been collecting for 20 years.

Really? Oh. please SHARE!

Of course we would so love to inspire him to purge himself fully about how we don't know the real story behind the crimes he claims tp know more about than we do.

Obviously to Yogi Bhajan cult members reading, his words, he damns the cult as well as we do, hey better - because he is trying to slander you and me.

AND he models the fierce deep sexism that our X-cult best brothers have had to train themselves out of down through the years in our Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan community.

I will post some of his attacks . This is how men in the cult talk to women. They really do.

And he moves like a Bhajanist man. He crashed your FB page, Elandra, calling you and me names, preaching from his high platform , while admitting that he has never READ any of our 20 years worth of activism.

And to cap it off, he tells me he loves me.

OMG, I love him too, He is the best darn activist to our work imaginable, AND the best bad example all rolled up into one. He is so beautiful at this role he plays! OMG!

And, Elandra, he in mellowing. His personal attacks are getting sweeter and kinder over time. How amazing and FUNNY this great work can sometimes be. Our attacker is a bit clueless, and quite sexist in his approach with women, and a serious, epic even, "non-reader"of the story of his own life - but I love him back.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Back in June of 2014 on his own FB page Our X-Bhajanist Critic, and a FB friend of his, wrote:

Our X-Bhajanist Critic:

Yes Elandra....I have judged and pronounced the truth......When the imbalance in someone life is only towards what was wrong without acknowledging the underlying good.......Then it is incumbent for us to speak out and correct that imbalance......

(These dots are his own, exactly as he posted them - not my dots as a reporter)

Critic's FB Friend:

No judgement intended. I just feel that holding onto past issues does not heal them. It's like picking at a scab whenever it starts to heal over. The hurt is never allowed to heal. Yes we should express our hurts and get help from friends and counselors to aid us in resolving the issues. Then move on. This is a great and wonderful world. Holding onto the past just isn't constructive for our lives. I have no intention to belittle anyone's hurt, but after 20 or 30 years maybe it's time to let it go.

Our X-Bhajanist Critic:

Kamalla Rose Kaur.......We really do not need to dwell on past problems but rather on a wonderful and healthy future.....my heartfelt advice to you........Would be never to utter a single more negative experience in your life from this moment on........You have said enough for many lifetimes.....

(Note: the dots are his dots exactly as he posted them - not my dots as a reporter)

Critic's FB Friend:

I agree . There is no point on dwelling on the past. Anyone who wishes ill to the teachings and 3ho really need to do some interspection and healing. Everything that I have learned in this life points to learning to forgive and moving on. Holding onto hurt and pain only festers in your consciousness. That only holds you back and keeps you stuck in the past. Do you want to remain stuck in the mud when a nice sandy beach is only a breath away?

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Now three and a half years later, Dec. 2017, after reminding me that I am bound and trapped by my fears, doing public therapy, and my activism efforts don't work because of my many personal problems:

Our X-Bhajanist Critic:

I actually love you...I am just irritated that the facts are continually obscured and diluted with incorrect facts and that always takes away the actual power of the truth in what you say. So don't let my abrasive and non patient manner confuse you...If i didn't care i would just not respond....Really i have ...wonderful memories of the time we shared.

Gosh, me too. Back then. Last few years, not so much.

But I LOVE this man's impact on readers still in the group, the innocent dupes, AND the crooks and their silent minions. Many thanks.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:10 pm 
Kamalla Rose Kaur

Elandra, I made a point to mention above, that I got more publicly insulted by our Our X-Bhajanist Critic than you, not as a statement of cult-activist egotism, but because the blatant sexism is easy for all to see, but the residual status (caste and class) issues are also important - but less obvious at first read.

Our X-Bhajanist Critic has never pursued Antion Vikram Singh, for Virkam's articles and activism. Rather Our Critic posts on your FB page, and when he posts here, he publicly insults me, more than you.

This reflects our various social levels while we were back in the cult. I was a nobody and younger by a several years than you-all, a bit of a fringe member, with no position or title or rank in the YB Empire. You and Antion Vikram Singh were much higher caste in the group - though excluded from the inner circle due to your incorruptible high ethical standards.

Why Yogi Bhajan Followers Practice Hindu Rituals

by Antion Vikram Singh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:55 am 
Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Kamalla Rose Kaur, you really impress me! Again thank you for your volunteer noble service both as historian for truth and for holding the field/space for bigger picture evolvement for all. Not to speak of your brilliant writing talent. Love you for all of it.

The search for and #loveoftruth and #truthspeaking plus the longing for signs of #INCORRUPTIBLEINTEGRITY, the longing to feel real people actually living in #integrity, is growing stronger all the time in the world now. OUR LOVE AND DETERMINATION IS ALSO GETTING STRONGER ALL THE TIME.

Which was what we were looking for back then...many are looking again...

When people start sliming others, insulting with lies, name calling, filth, scumbag actions, I claim my boundaries. All my friends on my list and on fb are genuine. This time, for the first time I will do whatever can be done on fb, to ban or unfriend.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

The-growing-stronger-in-integrity- ALL ONE-path! (Peppermint tingling sensations!)

Absolutely. Confess sooner, and reach out and help the survivorss. Like start listening to and honoring our survivors of child abuse? Past and present?

Obviously there are people who know more than we at "The Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan" about the CIA's influence on the cult, (Wild Bill Richardson, JJ Angleton, the Clintons) , and Indira Gandhi's agendas, the arms and drugs trafficking, and the horrible sadistic abuse and curses that Yogi Bhajan perpetrated on us, (and his bodyguards and why cult survivors might fear them) and so forth.

All that NEGATIVE stuff.

Yet, actually. the incredibly delightful FUNNY stories of life in the Yogi Bhajan Cult shed just as much LIGHT into the evil dark secrets of Yogi Bhajan's Legacy. If you do not wish to COME OUT here, share your stories at "The Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan" under the cover of an anonymous alias.

Sharing, you may discover, is actually a non-dualistic experience - because sharing your "negative experiences and knowledge" is very righteous and healing, for your health and soul, and to warn others. And sharing your positive delightful true stories is also very positive.

It is ALL GOOD's WILL, (so be good.)

I am going to post an example of how our personal memories - things we ALL experienced as devoted Bhajanists, turn out to be HILARIOUS. AND powerful activism too.

Take the topic of "Cockroaches" ( "wheatberries" would work just as well.).

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Yogi Bhajan taught (and seemingly believed) that cockroaches are reincarnated spiritual teachers/gurus who betrayed their students in their former incarnation.

Yogi Bhajan, from a 1988 lecture titled: "I Am Not The Siri Singh Sahib"
(It is a confession lecture. Yogi Bhajan wasn't the Mahan Tantric either)

"It's not within my power to change the environments and the circumstances. It is not within my power to tell a donkey to become a cockroach. But it is the hand of the power that when a teacher misses the style of the life bestowed on him, the path of being teacher, the next life for him is a cockroach. That I know."

A friend has been having this cockroach invading her meditation space. He comes into this crack in a set of shelves, and he sits there, tentacles dancing, and he watches her as she meditates. It freaks her out, disturbs her peacetime. She feels she will have to use poison, that cockroach is too fast for her when she tries to attack it directly. She is wondering if this situation has a deeper meaning.

My first thought?

Yogiji!

He is back!

Anyone else having cockroach happenings since YB's death?

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Here are a couple more of my Sikh Dharma/3HO cockroach stories.

There was a story I heard around the Eugene ashram about how some Bhajanist had walked by the open bathroom door and paused to look only to see Yogiji bent over the toilet. Yogiji appeared to be watching a lone roach on the rim who appeared to be preparing to leap to his watery death below. While this Bhajanist watched, Yogiji picked up the roach and put him on the floor saying, "No no, Swamiji. You don't get out of it that easily!"

Now I heard this story, maybe it was a myth, back when I was 20 or so, and my first thought was "A roach in the Eugene ashram bathroom? How embarrassing for Sat Kirpal Kaur!"

Now, years later, I am a bit fascinated by the theater of the scene, assuming that the story really happened. Did YB truly believe that spiritual teachers who betray their students reincarnate as cockroachs? Did he know he had an audience? Did he feel any irony in his little dramatic bathroom vignette?

And did he yell at, or publicly shame, Sat Kirpal Kaur about the roach?

"IF" the story is true, one could never know how the bogi reacted...In whichever way it would give him most power.

He could have humiliated her, just for the fun of seeing a good woman feel bad about the fastidious job she probably did.

Or, he could have told everyone that the "ex-swami" chose to be in one of "His Ashrams" so the poor soul could see how good students really were, and to work off his bad karma.

That was the thing about the bogi that kept everyone walking on eggs, not really deeply inhaling and exhaling....never knew how he would react....or when which shoe would drop,...or, get thrown at your head...or, at your back.

I know that doesn't address your post. But, my answer addresses the enigma of living life around the bogi.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

...a very, very interesting coincidence that exactly in front of the GRD ashram in Los Angeles on Preuss road, where YB used to live, there happens to be a huge geometrically progressing infestation of cockroachs scuttling all over. They come out at night and chase people walking by, like out of an Indiana Jones movie! People who live on that street comfort themselves, calling them "waterbugs".

Clearly former swamis and con-gurus who harmed their students are really attracted to Bhajanists!

Like we all were back in 1973 in the Philadelphia Ashram, under the directors Guru Rakha Singh and Kaur - very nice folks, both X Bhajanists for years now.

For some reason former swamis adore Philadelphia. Seemed to me, a native Pacific Northwesterner who had never in truth seen a cockroach until she moved to Philadelphia at age 18, (a new bride of a physics major who had been given a great deal to attend graduate school at the U of PA - founded by Ben Franklin). I screamed the first morning there, when a roach appeared on the bathroom sink of our 10th floor married student apartment/dorm.

I soon came to understand that Philly is built on a huge hole filled with cockroaches. In Philly, neighborhood associations arise and exist first and foremost to coordinate the group chemical spraying of cockroaches. One week one neighborhood sprays, and the roaches pour into the next neighborhood, and that neighborhodd association sprays the next week. The roaches flow around their big hole like that endlessly.

But, we were Clambaked (as X-Scientology jis say) and very against spraying chemicals, and folks didn't come asking us to join the neighborhood association anyway.

So we had a bit of a roach problem!

Roaches walking across our faces while we slept, and we were already sleep deprived.

It was like watching the tide go out when you turned on the kitchen light in the morning and the loud swishy-clicky sound of the black foam disappearing behind the counters and appliances, has haunted me ever since.

We tried everything including 40 day meditations, but those former swamis were after us and they were winning. Of course Guru Rakha Singh had called Yogiji about the problem several times but Yogi Bhajan was clear that cockroaches should not be killed. Be kind to former swamis!

Fimally, Yogi Bhajan came to Washington DC and Guru Rakha Singh, and Alpha male 2 of the Philly Ashram, made an appointment to meet with him and they shared our desperate situation with Yogi Bhajan and his entourage.

After listening very intentlly, nodding his head, seriously and masterfully, Yogi Bhajan finally decreed, "There comes a time when all peaceful means have been employed and we must, as Khalsa, take our kirpans in hand and fight!"

Yogi Bhajan continued in this inspiring battle pep talk, and immediately upon returning to Philly, the ashram became part of the neighborhood association! And every few weeks our brave Bhajanist men donned gas masks and armed with tanks of poison and shooter wands, they slaughtered those former swamis!

We women would go off and visit other ashrams for a day or two. But we women chanted "Akal! Akal!" for those swamis, in solidarity with the chants of our fierce fighting men. And our chants finally worked too! We must have liberated those swamis, because the roaches finally went away!

Well, for a month or so, until our adjoining neighborhood association sprayed, and the black wave of bad, sad, swamis returned for another round of endless combat.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:38 pm 
Dec 9, 2017

Elandra has FB posted and tweeted another chapter:

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Great article! How Did I End Up in a Spiritually Abusive Group? #metoo, #Guruexposesng #sexualpredators #rape #sexualabuse #cultabuse #theythinktheycangetawaywithit #powercorrupts #hypocrisy #betrayal, #deception, #mindcontrol for deeper understanding viewtopic.php

How Did I End Up in a Spiritually Abusive Group?
by Barb Martin and Joe Kelly
This article is an outline from ESN tape Hidden Abuses in Cults

People don't knowingly join spiritually abusive groups. Deceptive leaders offer innocent seekers a trade, but the long term results can turn out to be devastating.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HIDDEN: To put or to keep out of sight; secret; concealed; to keep from being seen by covering up [If the abuse is "hidden," then someone becomes the unknowing victim. You cannot take the blame.]

ABUSE: To use wrongly; to mistreat; to deceive. ["Abuse" tells us there's a perpetrator involved.]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Noble things you may have been seeking before you were deceived:

1. A Purpose

A life purpose; a commitment; significance in life; a cause

2. A Family

A place to belong; a group of friends; intimate confidants; new brothers and sisters

3. A Systematized Belief System

Need some kind of a philosophical, religious, political ordering of life

4. Promises [an Eastern worldview]

Higher consciousness

Finding the god within or meeting your "spirit guide"

Reincarnation

5. The Promise of Spirituality or a Relationship With God [a Christian worldview]

A true search for meaning

A spiritual grounding

Knowledge about God and the universe

6. The Promise of Personal Growth [a humanistic worldview]

Success; fulfillment; personal strength; confidence; wisdom; creativity and high productivity

7. The Promise of Power [a variety of worldviews, including occultic]

Power to cover up a painful past

Control

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You may have thought you went into your group open-eyed, but you ended up finding abuse inside.

Long term results (abuses) of trying to find:

1. A Purpose:

Lack of purpose (because of assuming the leader's purpose)

Don't know who you are anymore or what you're to do

Confusion, depression, anger over lost years

Limited career growth

Broken marriages

Impaired health

2. A Family

A demagogue that demands more and more of your life.

Feeling used

Realizing the caring and love in the group was only conditional

Boundary violations [can even include deviant sexual behavior]

Cultic dysfunctional family

Empty, lonely and unable to trust people; hard to make a commitment to others

Obsessing with never finding a place to belong again; suicidal; depression

Rejection of all authority

Problem with independence and dependence

Socially immature

3. A Systematized Belief System

Feel you can't trust any system of doctrinal teachings anymore

Confused and angry

Left with myriads of triggers from religious ceremonies

Being dominated by core teachings that you haven't rejected yet [it takes a lot of time and study to challenge the content of the teachings you've been taught]

General mental instability

4. Promises [an eastern worldview]

Brain processing problems [unable to read and retain]

Memory problems

Lack of ability to concentrate [slipped into the sub-cortical level of sub-conscious altered states]

Addictiveness (to altered states)

Inability to focus on job tasks

Psychic breakdown

Impaired health

Dissociative disorder

5. The Promise of Spirituality or a Relationship With God [a Christian worldview]

Finding the leader's interpretation of the "truth" with the leader at the center of it

Harmful and/or false experiences [altered states; feverish tongues-speaking; endless spiritual warfare exercises]

Spiritual maturity and discernment not attained

The experience becomes addictive

Feel you have left God when disfellowshipped or exiting on your own [the relationship between the leader, the teaching and God is very intertwined]

Reinforcing addictive relationships to yourself [your goal previously was to bring or evangelize people to "God's Kingdom"]

Trying to figure out what you believe and who you can trust as a spiritual authority

The group preached grace but lived the law [the leader twists scriptures]

A real search for who you are and feeling significant again [the group made you feel elite and special]

Guilt, depression, anxiety, obsessing over particular passages of scripture (leading to despair, suicide attempts and nightmares)

Inability to make simple decisions without spiritual leaders being consulted (frustration, confusion, frozen behavior)

Inoculation against anything spiritual (loss of interest in praying, Bible study; worship of any kind)

6. The Promise of Personal Growth [a humanistic worldview]

Psychotic breakdowns

Dissociative problems

Breakdown of trust in authority figures

Loss of personal boundaries with regard to family secrets [boundaries were violated inside]

Realizing you were defined by success or lack of it

Empty and self-worth impaired

Financial or marital instability

History of illegal activities

Lack of trust with the therapeutic community

7. The Promise of Power [a variety of worldviews, including occultic]

Violated conscience

Ravaged body

A mind full of unforgettable scenes

Memories and massive triggers

More pain

Nightmares

In spite of the pain and grief you have gone through, the very fact that you are reading this means you are a survivor and that you have the strength within you to make it.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:49 pm 
Elandra Kirsten Meredith

I think I am on a roll thanking Kamalla Rose Kaur every day for the work she has done on this #healingthroughdisclosure website, yay!

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Profile of the Sociopath

Glibness and Superficial Charm

Manipulative and Conning

They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

Grandiose Sense of Self

Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

Pathological Lying

Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt

A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

Shallow Emotions

When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

Incapacity for Love

Need for Stimulation

Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

Callousness/Lack of Empathy

Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature

Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency

Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

Irresponsibility/Unreliability

Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity

Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle

Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility

Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Other Related Qualities:

Contemptuous of those who seek to understand them
Does not perceive that anything is wrong with them
Authoritarian
Secretive
Paranoid
Only rarely in difficulty with the law, but seeks out situations where their tyrannical behavior will be tolerated, condoned, or admired
Conventional appearance
Goal of enslavement of their victim(s)
Exercises despotic control over every aspect of the victim's life
Has an emotional need to justify their crimes and therefore needs their victim's affirmation (respect, gratitude and love)
Ultimate goal is the creation of a willing victim
Incapable of real human attachment to another
Unable to feel remorse or guilt
Extreme narcissism and grandiose
May state readily that their goal is to rule the world

(The above traits are based on the psychopathy checklists of H. Cleckley and R. Hare.)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:04 pm 
David

Kamalia - I thank you from my heart for your Voice - and for standing beside my dear friend Elandra, in exposing the Abuse. There is absolutely no excuse for this frightening abuse of trust and power. We now stand arm in arm. NO MORE!

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Thank you David. Reading your praise of Elandra and me feels wonderful, and your commitment even better!

Kamalla Rose Kaur

(Note to our Sikh audience. The following post is written using the language of astrology, because it is the native tongue of Bhajanists. This communication to Yogi Bhajan students, past, and maybe present, does not reflect my religious beliefs regarding astrology as a spiritual path. Like Nanak, I think astrology makes a horrible religion, dependent on an elite high caste of experts. And blaming Saturn entering Capricorn, is a cosmic cop-out. Or a great invitation. Your choice. So whatever.)

Aqua Sun, Leo Moon - Grand Fixed Square. Intercepted Mars in Aries in the 12th House. North Node conjunct Venus and Ceres in the 8th House in Capricorn - sniffle. Almost a Grand Cardinal Cross too, and nothing Mutable except that Gem Vesta on the cusp of my 2nd House opposite Pallas Athena on the cusp of my 8th.

Our generational Cardinal T Square runs up my IC-MH axis, with my lovely Jupiter/Uranus in Cancer conjunction on the 3rd House side of my IC, which puts Chiron on my Mid-Heaven but into the 10th slightly, so maybe that is safer, than exact? With the Apex of Neptune in Libra, of course, but Intercepted, in my huge 6th House.

Oh and, Saturn in Scorpio on my DEC.

I forgot to mention my Pluto in Leo, (of course), in my 5th opposite my Aquarius Mercury in the 11th.

This is not someone any astrologer would cast for TV activism (much less someone trained up by one of the great theater directors, after I left the cult).

I hate TV anyway (love live audiences, and radio, and I am a writer).

But thankfully, one of my favorite things in this era - my Progressed Sun is in my huge 12th House - is to play the support person. The back up band.

Elandra and others reading, who MAY be led to come out about the Yogi Bhajan cult, couldn't be BETTER at doing TV activism. You women are ALL stars. Wowza!

Of course, you only know your own stories, but they are sure powerful stories - and again, you are great presenters. You KNOW you are! We all know it too.

BUT you may fear looking stupid - because you don't know as much as I do. And you know me and my big mouth. I wouldn't MEAN to upstage you. Just hard for me to stay on script...

OK, OK, if I absolutely MUST do TV spots, to back you Sisters. I will. I will probably refuse the make-up and make-over as always, girlfriends - all the better to let you SHINE on the screen. I will ACT all humble and gaze so lovingly at you, and sincerely too. Which is important because I can't act worth a crap. Never could.

So, I know, I know, my service and willingness to sacrifice IS amazing...

Especially since I have been called a narcissist show-boater and a self- promoter for doing this work repeatedly - over and over, (and over and over...excuse me, I'm off to a Petty Patty's Pity Party. Leo Moon; you understand, I will return refreshed, and fabulous again.soon...whaaaaa...)

OK, so I am egotistic enough to ACT the role, on TV, of humble chela, secretary, and research assistant, rooting section and publicist, to you lovely STARS just to SHOW' EM that it is NOT ALL about me!

WAIT!

Oh SNAP! I may not need to sacrifice myself! A win-win solution has occurred to me. (Helps that I got trained up by such a notable theater director after leaving the cult.)

Before making a martyr of myself (again) by doing, yet mythical (what IF?) ,TV anti-authoritarism-activism, and TV Me-Too spots, "I" would cast our SCHOLARS to back you women on TV talk shows and News. Like Dr. Connie Elsberg.

And also the scholar who deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his Sikh Studies scholarship and activism. He is handsome and dashing and knows so much more than I do about the YB Cult (and Sikhi too, in truth) - so why YOU worry?

Sorry, I DO NOT have his birth data. Too intimidated to ask him. Not that he would out me to Sikhs, but he would note the time and date that I asked him (and NOT for Horary purposes) and NOT respond.

But you-all might get the data out of him. Let me know how that goes.

Kamalla Kaur Honors Our Warrior Scholars

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Also speaking of being upstaged. Who was the woman who posted the complaint on the public Espanola Telemarketing Boiler Room Door? The one who confronted and warned Daya Singh Khalsa in writing, and on the phone, and face to face, about the unethical business practices on her way to deciding to leave Sikh Dharma/3HO? She came out about the sex predator etc. in the Pheonix Ashram,, in real time and since.

Or how about the formerly up-caste female Bhajanist survivor who may well still live in her car?

Former low caste Bhajanist women easily upstage former high caste Bhajanist women, like duh! High caste Bhajanist women who walked away and became labor union activists are very cool too - like duh!

And/But WE ARE ALL SISTERS and friends and we all understand that It is OK to be angry, and that Bhajanist caste system (among others) was EVIL EVIL TWISTED - and it is time to say so!

Or sing it!

Truckstop Girls

You don't know the darkness in my heart
Summerdays drink down in coffee grounds
Winter cold destruction in my eyes
Feel peeling thunder from the skies

And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll
And I roll a big stone on your grave

Truckstop Girls are pyre of face
Fire her grill and burned you off my mind
Heavy went with heavy water
Now I fought a trooper's daughter
Baby take you order any time

You don't know the darkness in my heart
Summerdays drink down in coffee grounds
Winter cold destruction in my eyes
Feel peeling thunder from the skies

And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll

Truckstop Girls don't wear a lie
Before her eyes and then you drive her here
Heavy went with heavy water
Keep your eyes on the quarter
Watch it, watch it, watch me dissapear

And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll

And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll
And I rock, and I roll

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:35 pm 
Elandra Kirsten Meredith

wow! powerful!!! (video/song)

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

the one sleeping in her car, she is the one who gave her inheritance of a $million to YB, who bought the espanola properties with it, what is her name again? saw her on FB in the past...

Kamalla Rose Kaur

I will PM you. Important not to out X-Bhajanists on FB wihtout asking first, or having asked in the past. People still in, who post on FB about Bhajanism. have websites and charge money as teachers - are public figures, already OUT.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

And no, I'm afraid I am thinking of another former high caste Bhajanist Sister.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:37 pm 
Kamalla Rose Kaur

Yogi Bhajanism
Race/Gender/Class - psycho bananas style

Academics study race/gender/class issues a lot, which is good in my opinion. But one of the things that make Bhajanists and X Bhajanists so interesting is that our race/gender/class issues were NOT normal - they were psycho bananas. Complex. In need of deeper study.

1. Race.

Most of us were proud, white Bhajanists, who enjoyed that we came from equally Jewish, Catholic and Protestant backgrounds - and we were proud of the few Black members of our group.

Yet we were amazingly racist and arrogant in our dealings with Punjabi descent Sikhs and YB was super bigoted towards us, and also towards Punjabi Sikhs. YB preferred white women, sexually.

We thought we incarnated to save the Sikh people - we were the Messiah, or something like that. Psycho!

2. Gender

Bhajanist women were trained in armed combat and international diplomacy. Krishna Kaur Khalsa was the first woman to sing kirtan at Darbar Sahib. Ownership of all the cult businesses were in women's names. At Khalsa Women's Training Camp, YB would yell, "What do you do with a banana spined man?" And we women yelled back, "Peel him and eat him!"

Yet women didn't directly confront men and nobody said "no" to YB, and we weren't suppose to say "no" to our husbands. And Yogi Bhajan taught that men can't understand women, so they were told to just pretend to listen and so forth. Bananas!

3. Class

Most/many of us came from middle- upper middle class families, but we became menial servants. We didn't go to university, we baked bread or polished brass. And we weren't uppity USA servants either! Rather, we were devoted East Indian servants. There are women here who ironed YB's underwear, and Premka's too. In India we were untouchables, but also WHITE Sikhs - super heroes! We lived under a horrible caste system based on Mafia class dynamics - mixed with communal anti-capitalist, anti-caste and anti-class structures and beliefs. Psycho Bananas!

Brainwashing and Abuse

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:41 pm 
Kamalla Rose Kaur

My partner for life Ken was never a Yogi Bhajan cult member but he has participated, off and on, at The Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan for the same 19 years that we have been married. Here is Ken's response to Yogi Bhajan teachings on gender, as they are currently also taught by YouTube pundit Guru Kaur Khalsa, and many others.

Guru Kaur Khalsa,'s Message to Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4nMv8Z ... re=related

1. He does his role, you do your role.

Ken: She, of course, decides and assigns, the roles - right?

2. Stop complaining.

Ken: Rephrase them as plans for self improvement!

3. Make a cozy home.

Ken: Don't live there if you don't like to nest, but build one for the kids.

4. Put your man at ease.

Ken: He only needs to hold attention pose while company is present.

5. If you don't create a good home, he won't come home.

Ken: Works better than a restraining order.

6. Peaceful family revolves around a woman who is secure in herself.

Ken: Peaceful world revolves around a woman who is secure in herself (ie without male protection, ownership, benevolent sexism etc.)

7. That is the beauty of a woman...

Ken: That is a statement of a man...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guru Kaur Khalsa's Message to Men

What Men Need To Know About Women
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UTsZpb ... re=related

1. Pretend to listen to her.

Ken: Because face it, you'll never understand. That is why blond jokes are so short. So men can get them. When blonds talk about men they go on for hours, laughing.

2. Massage her feet.

Ken: That is silly. Massage whatever parts she wants massaged. Especially if she is driving.

3. And do your share of the housework.

Ken: Your share:

all your mess
1/2 the kid's mess
all family guest's mess
extra to show appreciation.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:42 pm 
Kamalla Rose Kaur

George Craig McMillian, you asked a great question in one of Elandra previous epic "TELL THE TRUTH ABOUT YOGI BHAJAN AND HIS EMPIRE" posts. You asked about our "end-game", and the sports metaphors and the whole notion of an "end-game" gave me pause. Wondered if you were interviewing us (and Elandra did too and said so). But it was a question and a good one, and I appreciated it and you.

Obviously, I prefer everyone to support Elandra Kirsten Meredith - to praise her and fight her critics because , well Yogi Bhajan told her he was spending $3 million dollars to ruin her and that is important for everyone in and out of Bhajanism to know. You agree? Elandra doesn't need fixing, she is amazing and right. You agree?