It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:34 pm

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:30 am 

I thought that George has apologized to Elandra, so I didn't wish to lose him from the X-Bhajanist fold. This is a whole new breed of X-Bhajanist we are now encountering. People who left the group 25 years ago, or longer, and "put it behind them" - but it didn't go away!

Anyway, what George really said was "I forgive myself." Not the same as apologizing to Elandra, so they FB UNFRIENDED, I perceive. Not sure who axed whom.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:35 am 

Kamalla Rose Kaur

These videos are hilarious and put me into Bhajanism deja vu.

Passive Aggressive Relationship Techniques - Ultra Spiritual…

Becoming An Expert Yoga Teacher - Ultra Spiritual…

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

yeah hilarious!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:41 am 

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

It has taken me many years of healing my pain to get to this place of #EmbodiedInnerFreedom. Many workshops saw me screaming for hours in the arms of fellow #Metoo women, screaming lost and lonely like I could never stop.... like my heart is broken forever... The deep dive into the underworld is needed to #ReceiveHelp to #ClaimYourPower (that was given away and taken away), this is #INITIATION. This brings us to #InnerKnowingness. That is the required qualification needed to support others. You have to dive deep into the unknown and die there....to learn to be a navigator through the dark underworld for others. Many would not understand this, especially men...understandably too painful, understandably prefer to be #spiritualbypassers spouting inanities that sound good but are vapid intellectualism. Love and blessings ever...

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Doing our emotional work , and deprogramming, is inevitable - maybe not this life, but we will face our demons and engage with our own life stories and FEEL it all, someday soon. If you choose short suffering and can manage it, fly to Thailand and hang out with Elandra. Because wounds are like that. They have to be exposed and gently cleaned out and given healing treatments based on caring, kindness and love. Lest our wounds fester and spread.

But there is GRACE, I believe. When I first faced my abusive past, it felt like if I let my sadness out I would cry forever, and if I let my rage out, I would nuke the galaxy. But 40 days later (not 30, not 50 - 40!....hehehehe, insider joke) , 40 days of good therapy with a good counselor ( twice a week) and I found that I cried me a creek and nuked me some really really bad prose and poetry. Not that my processing and therapy were over, but I didn't fear my memories and my prose (not my poetry) has gotten better.

Again, doing our emotional work is inevitable - It is so scary before you do it, and feels great immediately. And then you go another round, but much easier - because we are grieving -plain and simple.

The fact that some of us are celebrating finally getting someplace with our years and years of activism WHILE others are facing the fact that their Master was really really BAD - is well, typically twisted as are most dealings with this cult story and BLECH.!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:42 am 

Kamalla Rose Kaur

The Great Guru Granth
The Sikh Holy Book and Only Spiritual Teacher
Guru Arjan, page 642

They read and contemplate scriptures, they practice the inner cleansing techniques of yoga, and control of the breath. But they cannot escape from the company of the five passions (lust, rage, greed, pride and attachment). They are increasingly bound to egotism.

This is not the way to meet the Supreme One. I have performed these rituals so many times. Finally I collapsed, exhausted, at the door of my Creator and I prayed to the Beloved One, ‘Please, grant me a discerning intellect!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have this vivid imagination thus another BIG motivator for me in doing anti-cult activism for so many years has been my deep and sincere desire to warn KY students away from the group, and to warn innocent Bhajanists OUT of the group. So, again, though I am happy to bring the Yogi Bhajan and Empire story to the LIGHT, and I know that I did way more than MY share of the Seva to warn everyone - so sure, I feel good about THAT.

But OUCH, I have been dreading this time for years. Because OUCH, I ihave imagined what this day would be like for innocent KY Instructors and innocent folks still in the group, and OUCH. If Yogi Bhajan was among the most twisted sociopathic con men ever, and you have been selling him as a Sant? Are you complicit? Or innocent? Can't believably say that you didn't know.

I am so sincerely sorry, because well, you didn't know.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:00 pm 

Elandra Kirsten Meredith .

..and we the most innocent and #InDenial !!! on some level, we did see it, we did know it - but we feared it, we feared this truth.....and that we had been so credulous, so taken in...It took our own kids coming back from India in terrible pain to help break up our denial...we were in shock, who wants to recognise that they have given 20 years of their life supporting and living out the power hungry agenda of one of "the most twisted sociopathic con men ever"! Because "One of the saddest lessons of history is this:

If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the Bamboozle. We're no longer interested in finding out the truth. The Bamboozle has captured us. It is simply #TooPainful to acknowledge - even to ourselves - that we've been so credulous." -Carl Sagan

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Elandra, Yogi Bhajan told you one day - pretty much out of the blue - in the early 1990s that he was spending $3000,000.00 USA to ruin you, and he had cash on hand.

GOOD MORGGGGGMNNNNNNNnnnnnIIIIIiiiiiiiiGGGggggggggggg!

Awake, inhale deeply, and smell the HOLY SHEEEEEEET!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 pm 

Notes re: Elandra's FB activism:

Elandra has 4100 FB Friends, while I have a mere 300-ish. But both our FB Pages are public beyond that. Elandra is into TWITTERING, which is great because I am not. She is transmitting to the #METOO, universe.

Among Elandra and my mutual friends are the former Premka, the woman YB called "the most dangerous woman in SD/3HO", the former GurSiri Kaur - all top picks for TV spots (if they manifest), long as we also have women who ddin't ever have any "titles" while in Bhajanism, on TV too.

Our scholars are watching us via FB and obviously Bhajanist's are in the audience too.

Elandra is a galloping horse of a great lady, and she is challenging her sisters to COME OUT TOO! When Elandra started these FB threads LOVES and LIKES were pouring in, but when I arrived and started posting the facts, our FB FRIENDS suddenly stopped wishing to adds their names to a story quite this BIG, HORRIBLE and HOT.

This is another strange form of shunning that I am used to by now - it is actually GREAT. It is when everyone wakes up and shuts up. Audience is on the edge of it's seat. Of course there is danger in the air - and since it is improvisation political FB presenting, very easy to make a mistake. It is easy and human to think, "Sheeet, they don't pay me and Elandra enough for this. Do I have time for this right now?" The answer is a resounding NO, in each case - but, I am not going to let Elandra stand in that LOVELY, exposed, strange VOID space - alone. Not because she can't handle it - because obviously Elandra is a force of nature. But because she shouldn't have to.

Offline Profile