It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:49 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:49 pm 

Attachment:
Elandra1.jpg
Elandra1.jpg [ 17.96 KiB | Viewed 112 times ]

Elandra broadcasts from her FB page:

Lots of Guru exposes happening - finally... #sexualpredators #rape #sexualabuse #cultabuse #theythinktheycangetawaywithit #powercorrupts #hypocrisy ...#betrayal, #deception, #mindcontrol, violence, the stories abound and are all similar...keep sharing to educate, and to #stoptheabuse!

Our guru of 20 years is yet to be exposed, still a big coverup - for the moment. Notice how the devotee cultists (some remain in the cult for money) defend their guru sexploiter/rapists on the grounds of the VALUE of the teachings!!! Thus hiding the bigger truth of #powercorrupts, and exploitation/ betrayal.... this happens over and over with all the guru exposes, and why? Because of our celebrity-money-driven sick culture?! Because of giving away our power to it?

Ultimately what is the value of teachings that come through a power-corrupted hypocrite who talks a good talk but in private is a despicable violent psychopath mindcontroller? Unless the full truth is acknowledged by our culture, it is all vapid intellectualism. It leads nowhere no matter how much a few generations were inspired/influenced by the words, the books, they are only words, just celebrity, best seller stuff. It is nothing but #spiritualbypassing. #Emotionalbypassing.

Exposing and expressing the full truth instead of covering it up means that the once hypnotized-in-denial students (like me for 17 years) may be able to finally pursue self healing, self empowerment. We may rise up into living a life of determined #integrity. Truth is cleansing. The whole truth allows finally living our own wisdom initiations. Which means a better future for the young of today, one that is being healed and cleansed of a culturally condoned PTSD.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:55 pm 

Soorya Kaur A word of caution, only expose what you have experienced yourself!

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

This thread is about exposing to stop abuse so as to create a safer world - never hold back from speaking out the truth for this purpose...let's all go for it, and encourage that which has been kept suppressed and hidden to be brought forth to see the light... cos it will come out, it has to, to be stopped, "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way."
-Emile Zola -
...and that is what needs to happen, for a new better safer world for all people, especially children and women and the vulnerable

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Soorya Kaur - Oh Soorya Kaur, please go for it, whenever you are ready.

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Silence becomes cowardice when occasion demands speaking out the whole truth and acting accordingly. –Mahatma Gandhi

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:01 pm 

Sukhmandir Kaur

That's why, "Do as I say, not as I do." has become popular. People have flaws, only Guru is flawless. Put your faith in a person, you are bound to be let down repeatedly.

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

We are not talking about flaws here. This thread is about exposing abuse to stop abuse so as to create a safer world. We will not hold back from speaking out the truth for this purpose...if we do, they think they can get away with it...the crimes, abuse, exploitation and mindcontrol that has been kept suppressed and hidden must be brought forth to see the light... cos it will come out, it has to, to be stopped,

"If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way."
-Emile Zola -

...and is that what needs to happen? for a new better safer world for all people, especially children and women and the vulnerable, a world where integrity and truth is valued above all, where purification of character is valued above multiplication of wants? Truth must out, hypocrisy exposed, we are not talking about flaws here...

Sukhmandir Kaur

Truth will always assert it's self
Aad sach
Jugaad sach
Habee sach
Naanak hosee bee sach.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Sukhmandir Kaur and Elandra, obviously the Truth asserted itself for all three of us back in the early 1990s, and we all left Bhajanism. Holy Holy, Mercy Mercy. I forgive everyone involved and they should forgive me too, in my opinion, because Holy Holy, Mercy Mercy! What WE have all gone through. But we got out!

Thus, while obviously wishing to honor the early Kundaloonies, the early X-3HO@yahoogroups and, of course, everyone at the Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan - the hundreds of former Bhajanists who have contributed to more than 18 years of Internet anti-cult activism (The Wacko World of YB started in Jan. 2001) - while wishing to celebrate and honor those brave people, I need to remind the rest of former Bhajanist readers here, that there is only the NOW.

Everyone who studies cults knows, and has total compassion for WHY cult members and former cult members stay MUM. At Wacko World of Yogi Bhajan we have never asked or wished anyone to COME OUT. Most hide behind screen-names and we want them to. It is all about TIMING. We can relax into knowing Sat Siri Akal, the Truth Will Out - actually it has been out for many many years. People will come OUT when it is their time.

This morning Trump's sexual misdeeds are in the news. Bill Clinton and Bill Richardson and Yogi Bhajan might well fall next. Bill Richardson has already been busted for being very sleezey. - eeeooo!

Journalists and the Great Guru Granth have taught me to trust the WAVES. We have journalist allies and they ride the media waves.

This is a complex story and it will have it's day- the right day. I have Faith - many years of faith - knowing that at the right time, it will all come on out. In the meantime, catch up on all the wonderful activism your fellow former Bhajanists have done and join in with your own. Former female students of Yogi Bhajan have suffered much more than former male students, and the child abuse victims have no offers of assistance. Lots of seva opportunities.

Sukhmandir Kaur

Someone staying with us for the past year is taking teacher training in SF from Awtar Kaur and Prabhunam kaur. Both wonderful souls who have gone the distance. Our resident mentioned the other night that their mother remarked it is a cult. I replied of course it is. So you have to weigh what you are getting out if it, and what you are going to do with it and be forewarned. It may change your life in miraculous ways, if you don't get caught up in cult dynamics. The people teaching you are genuine, they believe what they are teaching. It has the ability of being transformational if you don't get caught in the policies and politics and take it for what it is. Your mother right so no need to waste energy refuting it. Just be aware and stick to your goal of doing good with what you learn.

I haven't been able to get this person to do more in the kitchen then make coffee. Awtar kaur has managed to get them to help with langar prep. Now that's a good teacher.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Very sad for sure.They spent thousands and thousands of dollars to get "KY Teacher's Training" and we got sent out with no training - I was 18, how old were you when you started teaching KY classes? So Sukhmandir Kaur, what will happen when Yogi Bhajan name/brand goes down for these people? We have been warning them for two decades right? I doubt I could have done more for them. Hard to imagine spending all that money and doing so little research? This has been very hard to watch for everyone who cares, of course. But there is good news too. SO many have left! YAY!

I hope those led to, will create 4HO (as Antion Vikram Singh has coined) Happy, Healthy, Holy and Honest Organization, is a wonderful idea!

Sukhmandir Kaur

This person begged Sukhmandir to do the teacher training, offered to pay for the manual and grandfather in fees, he's had other ppl approach him for same. It's just not what he is into. The person doing the TT actually wept they wanted to do it so much for their own personal reasons. Believe me they have had an earful. But you know just like us there is something that appeals. At least now there is awareness of the pitfalls. For the record I've never been a yoga teacher in any formal sense. Sit on the floor with me and I'll show you some sequences that help me release tightness and gain flexibility. But I got no rap... I admire good teachers, actually what ever the subject.

Sukhmandir Kaur

4H lol ( Honest )

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:06 pm 

George Craig McMillian

I put faith in mySelf...I have never considered if I am perfect or not...If others think me 'flawed' that is their right, and their projection...

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

We are not talking about flaws here. This thread is about exposing abuse to stop abuse so as to create a safer world. We will not hold back from speaking out the truth for this purpose...if we do, they think they can get away with it...the crimes, abuse, exploitation and mindcontrol that has been kept suppressed and hidden must be brought forth to see the light... cos it will come out, it has to, to be stopped, "If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way."
-Emile Zola -

...and is that what needs to happen? for a new better safer world for all people, especially children and women and the vulnerable, a world where integrity and truth is valued above all, where purification of character is valued above multiplication of wants? Truth must out, hypocrisy exposed, we are not talking about flaws here...

George Craig McMillian

Yes, I understand that...I was speaking more in reference to Sukhmandir's post of the 'Guru' as perfect while humans always flawed...I have no belief in that...But you are absolutely right, they must be exposed and dealt with severely. Men especially who do not step up to protect the Goddess are as useless as maggots to me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:12 pm 

George Craig McMillian

Elandra and Kamalla Rose......a question? What is the end game here? I understand that you feel you can't let it go...but what do you want to see happen before you would let it go...for your own peace of mind. because no one seems to give a shit, certainly no one in the organization. What would justify closure?

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

I don't care if no one gives a shit, nor even whether anyone ever reads or notices my posts. My intent is not just about me. As always I am into helping the healing of the cultural PTSD of the world, so that the young ones may feel courage and hope and trust. I am an activist for truth, the power and joy and love that lights up a room where it is spoken, what could never be spoken out before. I really really don't care if no one gives a shit, nor even whether anyone ever reads or notices my posts! Because I know that I have to do it anyway because I know that Truth heals, helps heal the world. Speaking out heals and makes whole. Few know how to do it, most have never felt safe enough. I am supporting #metoo movement. I know that on some level every post I make gives heart to someone, courage, to speak the unspeakable. The 5th chakra is the expression of all the chakras. Above all it needs healing, personally, collectively. Collective and cultural healing. Emotional literacy is increasing with every post we make here, and healing is happening thereby. Even the deceased ones, they rejoice that we are speaking out now, the young woman in San Rafael that you know who died, she speaks through us...what would she be saying, let's hear it now...give voice to it... as nobody is dead, they want to express...and finally be heard, have a voice, have their lives mean something even posthumously...in fact I intend to gather their names and honor them as heroes... love to all...

George Craig McMillian fair enough.....ok do your job (Y)

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Hi George, end game? Huh?

My personal motivations for doing anti-cult activism have evolved and changed over so many years, of course. From 1993-2001 I knew too much and I was living under a mafia threat. My "end game" was to get the court documents published to the internet. Beyond safety?

Giving and receiving love and support to X-Bhajanists and those leaving the group is a long standing motivator. Being a writer and finding out that I still don't fully KNOW the story of my own life has been motivation,,. Of course the fact that the story keeps getting bigger and badder, year after year, is fascinating. Who needs pulp fiction when the story of our own lives is so unbelievable?

Then I found that I love sleuthing, and working with scholars and journalists. Biggest for me, personally though, has been making amends to Sikhs for Yogi Bhajan's (and our) role in 1984. Baba Nam Singh (aka Norman) and I presented at the 2015 Parliament of World Religions and that was very motivating. Not for the status, but because authoritarianism and authoritarian groups are killing us, and our story is funny and dreadful, and a great teaching tool.

We jokingly call it all my "Never Ending Story" because I give it up all the time - but then something new comes out and wow!

But right NOW? All the wonderful bringing down of Yang Banging sociopath-icky guys. Of course X-Bhajanist women are motivated right now! Why wouldn't we be? End game? There is no END exactly, and it isn't a GAME. Right?

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

So...Don't give it up...but change your approach to your (sadhana) own discipline (what ever that may be) towards offer a new construct (vision, idea) that allows a pathway to Joy, Happiness and Peace for all the individual (autonomous personality constructs) parts of this amazing reality of Consciousness.

Kamalla Rose Kaur You don't like Antion Vikram Singh's idea of re-branding as 4HO (Happy, Healthy, Holy and Honest Organization? Or how about 5HO - Haopy, Healthy, Holy, Honest and Humble?).

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

I love that..

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Again, Sukhmander Singh Khalsa you are years and years behind in this great work. Awaken and smell the chai.

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

I think you mistake me with someone else...

Kamalla Rose Kaur Ditto - we agree!

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:31 pm 

Dear John, George and Sukhmandir Singh,

I need to flag you three that you appear to X-Bhajanists, and those who have studied us for years, like nice guys who need to catch up with the knowledge of your audience. Scholars studying us are reading your words and watching your moves.

Obviously gender issues were a HUGE, in and out of Bhajanism, and Yogi Bhajan and the guys, all took up way too much space. They tend to come from a place of being masters/experts with the best healing modalities to offer we women - in particularly.

"Graceful Women - Gender and Identity in American Sikh Community" by Dr. Connie Elsberg published in 2003, and it is very clear you haven't read it. The former Premka and I are main characters.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/182779023642

Soooo, just saying, you may not really want to be on this main stage without having studied up on your parts? This is Elandra's FB page and she is a healer - her audience backs her abilities. I am a Sikh, and sincere Sikhs reading here value humility - so beware offering your wisdom to we "Shaktis"? Rightt?

Because you are ALL fine men I bet - whether you like, and respect me, or not, I look forward to getting to know you all better (except for Sukhmandir Singh maybe, -who loves to use verbal personal attack - so he can just carry on being so quotable with my blessings.).

Take it however you like, I feel sisterly and I need to warn you to NOT act like a Bhajanist male unless you are serious about the role. Also any hint of- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-94Ymal5XSE - in your aura is going to smell horrible to X-Bhajanists women. Right?

Forgive me, because this is probably obvious to you- a couple of you at least - I hope so.

FEEDBACK
by Tomas Meyers

Okay, Gents: relocate and be attentive. Relax, kick back, prepare to receive feedback. Let awareness modulate despair, and be fair, and unclouded in your outlook. Admit it! You have been remiss in listening to your mate. Perhaps you mistook her favorite plant for a weed, or crushed an ant on your way to the garden. "Trust in God, but hide your keys," may seem more cynical than practical. She needs a more upbeat response, fellows.

"Hey, are we going in the same direction? Let's look for a clinic to save our marriage." If you detect a touch of sarcasm, please do not have a spasm; and certainly don't expect an orgasm. Withhold all laughter until after the scolding. Remember, dissemblers, you are never too old or extraordinary to avoid sitting in a corner with a pointed hat.

Shall we slip into our rubber gloves and annoint each other with disinfectant? Disenchantment can be missed by never becoming enchanted, and forever is not measurable. So put away the slide rules, guys; stop trying to prove your case. Aid the Truth to set you loose, and share the miracle attentiveness provides.

"You spoke? I thought so. I am all ears, but where is the rest of my body?" It's time to suspend aloofness and return to the ground. Mother Earth has some great sounds. Be astounded, as you hear your mate for the first time

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:38 pm 

George Craig McMillian

There are scholars studying my words? Well then let me sum it up...In all this Kirn Jot's name is not even mentioned. Why? not enough 'evidence'? Her story was first out, before Premka and Kate, and you hadn't got started yet...KIrn Jot came to me personally and told me her story...she was a dear friend, and I knew it was all true...by the time she told me I had already been gone from 3HO for a year and married someone else. I went back to Pruess road and confronted a few people...no one knew, no one cared...I moved on and did what I did to heal myself of what KJ told me...I was messed up for years, partially responsible for losing my marriage after 7 years because I still loved KJ...There was no one to talk to about any of this in those days...Believe me, it is best that I wasn't around in the days where those women needed support. I had already terrified YB in an eyeball to eyeball 5-hour confrontation about pilfering funds from the drug program he asked me to run.......I successfully tore it out of my heart and mind...but I can because you and Elandra and others took up the responsibility of getting this stuff out. It must be said. ...So I need to say it...I thank all of you who have worked for the truth of it...I could let it go because you didn't. I respect you all who have done whatever you could. That is why I finally asked you and Elandra your 'purpose'... Both your answers were what I needed to hear to be involved in this line...where no one less than Soorya is giving advice...gaaaawd, really?...after these decades now, and I still bang into this? OK...it must be for a reason that it still comes across my plate...I accept...And I agree...'one-ness' is a false god...I "choose" who I am one with...If it is not my choice...fuck god, that is tyranny. They are going to have to work harder than that before I blow any new agey bubbles and make peace pie.

George Craig McMillian

And ya know...I never knew this kind of corruption until 3HO...I came from a good and honest family...As I have said many times...YB taught me about the world, taught me what I DON'T want to be...and to deeply honor my parents and who I am...That was a great gift. But/and...if over these years, in the midst of this cesspool I have said anything to offend anyone...I humbly and whole-heartedly forgive myself..... <3

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Very sad. Now do you see? Why question me and my motives, and that of the many now speaking out? Instead, honor the guts it takes and join us. Disclosure helps awareness, and to prevent many more such tragic cases in a world where speaking out is punished and human trafficking, pedophilia and porn the biggest money makers...

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Each day that passes this tragic story of hideous exploitation of the innocent is repeated millionfold. Isn't it time that all men become protectors instead of enablers to the rapists? it starts with recognizing the need to seek healing, and pursuing it the way one seeks water when his head is on fire?

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

How many more innocents need to be raped and their lives stolen before you become part of the solution which is to expose it?

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:11 am 

The late Kirn Jot Kaur has been the subject of several posts on this forum and on its previous incarnation on Delphi Forums.
http://www.wackoworldofyogibhajan.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=150&hilit=kirn+jot

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 4:59 am 

Responding to the message to men written by Tomas Meyers:

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

I suspect that if you wish to deal with this type of immature, childish and some trite story lines that actually pose the question: Just how stupid is Thomas? My wife has always been in charge and i serve her and all the other feminine aspects of this shared mind-space towards grace and beauty....But, I do not suffer fools and those of either sex who use their own personal therapy session to co-opt the idea of progress into creating a son or daughter of Guru Gobind singh.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Yeah, he was accused of being P-whipped while in Bhajanism, but his heroism in the Herndon Sanagt after the DEA swat team arrived to arrest Guru Jot Singh Khalsa - pretty macho. You can compete with that? Honey. Are you sure?

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

Why would i care? I have the idea that bad behavior is not to be over studied....

Kamalla Rose Kaur

And you model the the outcome of this philosophy. You are positive and Elandra and I are negative, and it shows.

Now back when we were friends, Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa, I was indeed a mess. As you know I received a death threat and had a classic nervous breakdown. Strangely it was during that time that I wrote "In the Magical Soup" which has been published since the late 1990s on various sites, and translated into German. It is the piece of anti-cult writing I am best known for. I read it and forgive myself for that nervous breakdown, even if you can't.

http://www.wackoworldofyogibhajan.net/i ... ical-soup/

Kamalla Rose Kaur

There were several X-Bhajanist heroes who believed the women in real time, back in the mid-1980s. Former MSS Guru Shabad Singh Khalsa and MSS Guur Tej Singh Khalsa, BabaSingh Khalsa, Sat Shakti Singh Khalsa, Guru Nam Sikgh Khalsa, GuruBir Singh Khalsa , Wahe Guru Singh Khalsa and the whole fleeing Espanola Sangat, Antion Vikram Singh Khalsa, Sat Guru Singh Khalsa - stood up for Premka and Kate, and others being sexually exploited by Yogi Bhajan, and they fought the abuse of our children in our Khasla Camps and in India to the best of their abilities, and we respect and thank them. They were GOOD leaders and men. Bless them. Why forget them? They are so inspiring!

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

No..I think that you allow the negative to play too large a part of the "Intent" of these revelations.....My idea is to inform (and i do this at every meeting with existing 3HO ers) of the very real and extremely egregious offenses of YB and his staff...It bothers me to this very min of the knowledge of, Guru Singh, Shakti Parwha, Black Krishna and on and on who know of these offenses and continue to ignore and recreate more dysfunction.....But...I emphasize the possible healing it would bring to examine this subject in a group catharsis and really live by "Sat Nam"! So the place i find myself is to build a perspective that takes the (IMHO) the real and present effectiveness of K Yoga and Sikh Dharma as a possible path that does not allow abuse to be present. This requires a practice (sadhana ) of rebuilding the psychological predispositioned programming into a avenue of Change and hope. It needs to be both within and without the Organization...

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

Kamalla Rose Kaur We all stood up and dealt with this,...Some of these great examples were the most egregious offenders themselves....Baba Singh...Mr Bob Thomas himself....Gur Bir...Who was arrested on fraud charges....LOL Wow....

Kamalla Rose Kaur

My focus has always been to serve the needs of X-Bhajanists and get the story told. Thanks for working them from the inside- have you mentioned that tAkal Secuirty taking detainee (deportee?) contracts and getting accused of abusing detainees is bad PR too?
http://www.wackoworldofyogibhajan.net/. ... opic.php...

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

Yes...I have to focus on those that i have interacted with on a personal level but always getting these (corporate) reports....and i try to at least reach out to those who might know or be in the fallout of those type incidents...

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Sukhmandir Singh, last time I checked, I am friends with your wife. I have no bad feeling towards you - other than you treat me like shit on public forums accusing me of being negative? Ask Sukhmandir Kaur if you should maybe be kind to Elandra and me, and not make yourself public enemies with Antion Vikram Singh who cares for Elandra and me too? We are not bringing the YB Empire down, they didn't need any help. We are just writing a very inspiring group biography about the emancipation of women and other great topics like that. Sat Siri Akal.

Kamalla Rose Kaur

GurBir Singh was deemed innocent at his first arraignment (set up and framet, as you very very well know) . And he and I published the Premka and Kate court documents to the Internet in 2001. Baba Singh Khalsa punched Hari Jiwan Singh Khalsa in the nose and he left telling the truth. I still admire his seva more than yours back then. When did you publicly back the women who were coming out against YB? I missed that part. You didn't come out against Yogi Bhajan back then and you still defend the group. You weren't even shunned. Why pretend you suffered or were extra brave? Didn't happen.

Now if you were to say that it was the women who were the real amazing people back then - that would be true and nice.

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

Guru bir was as guilty ....He knew exactly what he was doing.....I watched the whole thing play out.....

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

Also I am the one who punched Hari jevan....Baba Singh was a shrill.....No wonder you are so ridiculus....Your facts are completely wrong
....what a bunch of Bozo's

(Note the following post and a copy of it - got marked as SPAM and didn't post to FB)

[b]Kamalla Rose Kaur

Trust me I never am surprised to learn all sorts of new things about thia story of our lives. You accuse me of being stuck in the past, but you understand this IS really old news regarding the YB Empire and that I may switch us back to present abuse issues going down - but let it rip! We both agree that I did not know what was going on behind the scenes in the SD/3HO Inner Circle - local, regional or national. I was kind of a fringy weirdo, 18 when I joined in 1973. Not in the power-loop.)
[/b]
[
b]Kamalla Rose Kaur [/b]

Both comments marked as SPAM.

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

This is why i give you so little credit...Your facts are wrong and you love to continue with these untruths ....This is why your posts are not working...You have lost the ability to separate the chaff from your own fears....

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

I actually love you...I am just irritated that the facts are continually obscured and diluted with incorrect facts and that always takes away the actual power of the truth in what you say. So don't let my abrasive and non patient manner confuse you...If i didn't care i would just not respond....Really i have ...wonderful memories of the time we shared.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:05 am 

(Note: I posted Kirn Jot Kaur Khalsa's photo and our memorial thread about her, but that too was oddly disappeared - Kamalla Kaur)

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Very sad. Look at the sweetness and innocence of spiritual longing in that picture. Which was hideously betrayed.How can we heal in the world what we fear to name? Now do you see? Why question me and my motives, and that of the many now speaking out? Instead, honor the guts it takes. JOIN US! Disclosure helps awareness, and to prevent many more such tragic cases in a world where speaking out is punished and human trafficking, pedophilia and porn the biggest money makers...

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

Each day that passes this tragic story of hideous exploitation of the innocent is repeated millionfold. Isn't it time that all men become protectors instead of enablers to the rapists? it starts with recognizing the need to seek healing, and pursuing it the way one might seek water when his head is on fire! That is with 100% commitment? what else is your life about? help the victims speak out and heal, then it is your turn to do so, as of course men also desperately need it.

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

How many more innocents need to be raped and their lives stolen before you become part of the solution which is to expose it?

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

George Craig McMillian, you post, “A question? What is the end game here? I understand that you feel you can't let it go...but what do you want to see happen before you would let it go...for your own peace of mind”?

Reading this,I am thinking, what!? OMG, this person has not even read what I am writing. Does not get it, and does not even begin to understand! I am shocked, especially coming from a man of his/your caliber. “Closure?” “Can’t let it go”!? “Your own ‘peace of mind’?” You must think I (and others) come from desire for vengeance, retaliation, retribution, or even justice? Or that we need your advice, help? Or have an agenda to be acknowledged or listened to, or known? Nah. Nope. Never. Lived without it forever. Why need it from you now. Don’t need zilch from you. You know why? I have something no one need even ever acknowledge. Something no one can ever take from me. My motivation that you question - and obviously don’t believe in or experience - but I will state it anyway – is something that is in me. Something one does not need "closure" from, not now, nor from anywhere or anyone, out there, or in there. It is LOVE. Love as a mind and heart and body state. With the STATE OF LOVE installed and felt in every breath, you HAVE PEACE OF MIND. Because with Love embodied, you already have “peace of mind”, already have “let it go”. My love is me, my voice, my breath. It is me, and I am it. IT LIVES ME, BREATHES ME. IT IS UNSTOPPABLE. Do you see "the end game"?

George Craig McMillian

That is correct...I have not read much of what you write, nor anybody else on here. So, no...I've never looked at you through any of those eyes...I was asking as someone who doesn't pay attention to 3HO stuff at all...and I haven't read WW since I posted years ago. I was asking what keeps you motivated to this when, as I said, no one seems to care. You get a few "oh this is terrible"...and that is it. It goes on year after year. For myself, I have already given too much of my life to this, and I dropped it. So I was curious why you kept up....and....you both answered me clearly. Now I know. ...I have never talked to you like that ever...nor any other women would I advise or certainly tell what to do. And I'll side-step the extraneous chip developed on your shoulder to suggest that I do... I never thought yo needed zilch from me...Have I ever offered any?

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa

You are kind of nuts...Elandra...a weird kind of ranting hippy....If you truly believed in 'Love"...You would never participate in these circle jerks....For me...I just try to set the record straight from my personal experience: These guys's : The Baba Singhs..The Gurbirs....are all dishonest from the start...If YB influenced them....They always knew what was right from wrong....No body but their own greed, and psychology made them justify what they did....So get over it....Tell the truth and maybe this will finally be resolved....

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Sukhmandir Singh Khalsa, I merely said that these X-Bhajanist men believed the women back in the mid-1980 and early 1990s and took action - and a couple have done great Seva since, including Kirpal Singh Khalsa who did time. They were not as brave as the women, of course, but they attempted to fight YB on their Sister's behalf and we have their efforts on file. So what did you do that you feel we aren't remembering you for?

Kamalla Rose Kaur

Sukhmander Singh Khalsa, you say Elandra is nuts and engaged in a circle jerk, because she is telling the truth about Yogi Bhajan, and his Empire. You know Yogi Bhajan was a crook and a pervert, and you have known for 30 some years, and you know several of his students are the same sort of predators that YB was. But Elandra is nuts for saying what you know to be true. You feel threatened by her enough to personally attack/insult her, here on HER FB page in front of her FB Friends (and those studying us)? How is that not nuts and twisted?

Again, you agree with her, just think she should be quiet, on HER own FB page? Huh? Why DID you join this uh circle? Why are you protecting them, and why aren't you warning innocent KY students away from the rotten Bhajanist organization? Go to your own page and do it your way, why not?

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

I have more and more respect for you, Kamalla Rose Kaur, what an amazing historian you are, and the website wacko world, what courage it took to do that as well as time and energy. I know that the rest of us could not find the time and energy... .in these crazy times now it is ever more clear the importance of preserving truth for the benefit and healing of future generations.

Elandra Kirsten Meredith

I like that we are gaining clarity all along. In spite of the sheer rudeness and attacks which I find quite astounding, worthless and sadly childish. I am happy to let that be the end of this thread that I started. Thanks to all who showed up here.

Offline Profile