We are a loosely formed, non-authoritarian group of volunteers dedicated to telling the world about the cult of Yogi Bhajan. We are survivors of Yogi Bhajan and his destructive cult. We are not affiliated with any religious group or formal organization.
Some of us became involved in Bhajanism because we were attracted to Kundalini Yoga, others because we were attracted to Sikhism. Some of us joined as idealistic young adults while others were born into Bhajanism and knew no other way of life. Some were in only a short time; others were in for decades.
Many of us lost families, friends and careers when we entered the cult. Many of us lost families, friends and careers when we exited the cult. We all have stories to tell…
Who is this site for?
Scholars and reporters seeking court documents and historical testimonies, as well as people who:
- want help getting out. Who want a reality check and validation for their feelings.
- want information about Kundalini Yoga, Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training, White Tantric Yoga.
- want to know if their loved one is safe in this group.
- want to know where their money has gone or is going
- want to know the differences between Sikhism and what “those Sikhs in white” practice.